[Evergreen-catalogers] Setting to generate an alternate TCN when importing a z39.50

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri Feb 24 13:38:00 EST 2023

That makes sense...

I think this must be a setting since the Z39.50 interface in the PINES
database blocks import of duplicate TCNs and has never given you the option
of editing any TCN, including incoming ones.

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.

It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live
near him. *— J.R.R. Tolkien*