[Evergreen-catalogers] Test site available for Item Tag Scoping Fix

Willis, Beth willis at noblenet.org
Tue Jan 3 16:48:04 EST 2023

Hi Terran,

I am trying to test your fix, but am having trouble logging in when I
switch workstations.  I logged in as an admin user, but want to test as a
cataloger or cataloging admin.

Should the credentials on this page work on your server:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=qa:concerto_logins

Thanks!
Beth

On Tue, Jan 3, 2023 at 4:15 PM Terran McCanna via Evergreen-catalogers <
evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

> Dear catalogers - I have the proposed fix for this bug on my test server
> if anyone would like to give it a test today or tomorrow. Elaine has taken
> a cursory look at it, but we don't use item tags in PINES, so it would be
> best for someone else who uses them to take a look.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1965447
>
> 3.10(ish) Test server with Concerto data set:
> https://terran-testbox.gapines.org/eg/staff
>

> Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
> ------------------------------
>
> Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia
>
> 2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341
>
> (404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
>
> http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
> <https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
> <https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
> <https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
>
> Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
> libraries making an impact in our communities.

Beth Willis
Digital & Catalog Librarian
NOBLE, Inc.
5 Cherry Hill Drive