[Evergreen-catalogers] Image uploader

Maggie Hulett mhulett at nflibrary.ca
Tue Jun 20 16:28:24 EDT 2023

Thank you for your insight!

We have the right permissions, but I will pass along the information you
sent to our system admin  re- the release notes.

I checked past records I have tried uploading an image for and they are
still blank. So sad.

Is there any reason it would work on 3.9 but not 3.10? Is there a specific
bug for 3.10?

Maggie