[Evergreen-catalogers] Holdings editor in 3.9.1

Simone Rauscher srauscher at grimsby.ca
Thu Mar 2 14:39:17 EST 2023

Hi,

We just upgraded to 3.9.1 from 3.7.2 and the new Holdings Editor now separates the Holdings/Call number info and Item Attributes into two separate tabs, no longer allowing you to view/edit this info all together on one page.

In previous versions this was possible, and was definitely preferable for our library, particularly when cataloguing. Does anyone know why this option was removed in the newer versions of Evergreen? We would love to have it back!

Thanks,

Simone Rauscher (she/her)
Cataloguing and Collections Coordinator
srauscher at grimsby.ca