[Evergreen-catalogers] Options in control fields

Dea Nowell dea at ucsld.org
Wed Mar 15 15:24:46 EDT 2023

Hi Tricia, if I’m understanding what you are saying, it may be as easy as refreshing the page.  I have had this asked of me (if I’m understanding your question correctly) and I suggested opening a new tab or re-opening the search in the current tab to get a fresh display of the 008/fixed fields appropriately displayed based on your Record Type; I have since found out that all you need to do is refresh the page and the fixed fields in the Enhanced MARC Editor will load what is appropriate to the current Record Type.
- Dea Nowell

Dea Nowell, Technical Services Manager
Umatilla County Special Library District
425 S. Main Street
PO Box 1689
Pendleton OR  97801
541-966-0917