[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging topics for EIOC 2024

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Thu Nov 30 08:20:10 EST 2023

Hello catalogers! We would love to hear from all of you some ideas of
cataloging presentations that you'd like to see at EIOC 2024. Is there a
topic you'd like a refresher on? Is there a process that gives you trouble?
Is there a workflow you'd like to hear more about, or a feature you'd like
to learn more in-depth? Please share here and Jennifer Weston, our
wonderful Evergreen Cataloging Interest Group facilitator, will be putting
all the ideas into a shareable document next week. Then hopefully we'll get
a few presenters to help us with your great ideas!

If you are a presenter that has already submitted your proposal, that's
great! If you see a duplication of your presentation on our list, just let
us know.

Let's get those ideas flowing!