[Evergreen-catalogers] Parts creation date patch

Tiffany Little tlittle at georgialibraries.org
Tue Oct 24 10:47:02 EDT 2023

Christine Morgan was able to test this for me, and found that I've broken
something unexpected. Yay!

Thank you Christine for testing! I'm hoping to have this in shape before
the end of the Hack-a-way, so fingers crossed.

Tiffany

Tiffany Little, PINES Bibliographic Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7161 | tlittle at georgialibraries.org

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org/> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.