[Evergreen-catalogers] Parts creation date patch

Tiffany Little tlittle at georgialibraries.org
Wed Oct 25 09:34:54 EDT 2023

OK, let's try this again! The patch is loaded onto
https://terran-main.gapines.org/eg/staff.

Make sure to clear your cache since Terran loaded it up for me yesterday
when it was still broken.

Thanks!

Tiffany Little, PINES Bibliographic Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7161 | tlittle at georgialibraries.org

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org/> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.