[Evergreen-catalogers] checking in

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxoli.org
Thu Feb 1 16:28:45 EST 2024

Hi Tricia,
I have missed all of you, too!  Thanks for starting this conversation.

January completely evaporated and here we are -- so happy February to
everyone.

We will plan to meet on our regular 2nd Tuesday this month -- *Tues,
February 13, 2024 at 2pm (EST)*.
I just updated the wiki and confirmed the community calendar has the
correct date.

I will circulate an agenda next week -- we'll have a good old fashioned
community meeting to catch up:

   - We'll review all the things that have happened since we last met
   (releases, conference planning, etc.)
   - We'll talk about any bugs the community would like to highlight
   - We'll discuss the topics you want to cover this year to help the
   organizing committee with this year's planning

Thanks, as always,
Jennifer

---

Jennifer Weston, MLIS