[Evergreen-catalogers] checking in

Johnathon Redmon jredmon at monticello.lib.in.us
Thu Feb 1 16:34:29 EST 2024

I hope this is the right place to ask this, but a while ago the evergreen
cataloging group discussed making a bibframe group but I haven't heard
anything about that in awhile. Is there an update on that?

On Thu, Feb 1, 2024 at 4:29 PM Jennifer Weston via Evergreen-catalogers <
evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

> Hi Tricia,
> I have missed all of you, too!  Thanks for starting this conversation.
>
> January completely evaporated and here we are -- so happy February to
> everyone.
>
> We will plan to meet on our regular 2nd Tuesday this month -- *Tues,
> February 13, 2024 at 2pm (EST)*.
> I just updated the wiki and confirmed the community calendar has the
> correct date.
>
> I will circulate an agenda next week -- we'll have a good old fashioned
> community meeting to catch up:
>
>    - We'll review all the things that have happened since we last met
>    (releases, conference planning, etc.)
>    - We'll talk about any bugs the community would like to highlight
>    - We'll discuss the topics you want to cover this year to help the
>    organizing committee with this year's planning
>
> Thanks, as always,
> Jennifer
>
> ---
>
> Jennifer Weston, MLIS
>
> Product and Education Manager
>
> Assistant Operations Manager
>
> Equinox Open Library Initiative
>
> jennifer.weston at equinoxOLI.org <jennifer.weston at equinoxoli.org>
> *www.equinoxOLI.org <http://www.equinoxOLI.org>*
>
> 877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
>
> direct: 770-709-5574
>

> On Thu, Feb 1, 2024 at 12:53 PM Tricia Everaert via Evergreen-catalogers <
> evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello, I haven't seen any traffic on the list in a while, so I thought
>> I'd check in to see how things are going with everyone... anything exciting
>> and interesting to share (or old and boring but it's keeping you going)?
>> Also, do we have a date for our next meeting?
>>
>> NFPL is busy cataloguing and processing new material for the grand
>> reopening of a branch library.  The amount of tape we've gone through is
>> astonishing! We've prepped 3,447 little envelopes of seeds for our seed
>> library seasonal launch, and run many reports to answer all the "how
>> many... do we have" or "what's the circ like for...." questions.
>>
>> Hope you're all doing well,
>> t.
>>

>> *Tricia Everaert*
>> Collections and Digital Asset Technician
>> Information Resources & Connections
>> *Niagara Falls Public Library*
>> 4848 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON  L2E 4C5
>> Tel 905-356-8080 x 251 teveraert at nflibrary.ca
>>

>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any accompanying
>> document(s) are confidential and may be privileged. They are intended for
>> the sole use of the addressee. If you receive this transmission in error,
>> you are advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
>> of any action in reliance upon the communication is strictly prohibited. If
>> you have received this communication in error, please immediately contact
>> or inform the sender by return e-mail or by telephone at 905-356-8080
>> x248 and delete this e-mail message and all copies. Due to the inherent
> [...]

Johnathon Redmon
Technical Services Cataloging Clerk
Monticello Union-Township Public Library
321 W. Broadway St.
Monticello, IN 47960