[Evergreen-catalogers] Save the dates! Bug Squashing Week March 18-22

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Feb 22 14:03:52 EST 2024

Hi everyone!

Our first community Bug Squashing Week of 2024 will take place March 18-22.
Please plan to set aside a few hours during that week to participate in
testing bug fixes and new features (we'll have some test servers available
to test on) or polishing up code that you're working on that you'd like to
submit. More info here and I'll send out a reminder the week before!

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service website]
<https://georgialibraries.org/>

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

https://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Facebook page]
<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service Instagram page]
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service LinkedIn page]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/georgia-public-library-service/>[image:
logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Threads page]
<https://www.threads.net/@georgialibraries>