[Evergreen-circ] permission to exceed checkout limit

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Thu Jul 16 12:04:51 EDT 2020

Good morning -

Is there a permission group that will allow the patron to exceed checkout
limits? We want to use uncataloged item checkout to record our door count.
I want to give branch accounts permission to exceed our 100 item checkout
limit. I tried to checkout 111 items in uncataloged checkout and wasn't
even given the option to override the block.

What can I do so that staff doesn't need to break up the door count in
order to "checkout?"

Thank you.
Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her