[Evergreen-circ] Printing barcodes on recipts from Webby.

Computer Services computerservices at poplarbluff.org
Thu May 13 18:13:16 EDT 2021

Hello,

This is Evan from the Poplar Bluff Municipal Library. I was wondering if
there is a way to print barcodes onto hold slips when printed from the
browser-based Webby client. We are using a locker system from Bibliotheca
and are trying to streamline this process. Currently, we are using an
online barcode generator and copying and pasting the patron ID needed so we
can get a barcode for the scanner on the lockers. While we can manually
type a patron's ID while using the lockers, using a barcode greatly reduces
the chance of a number error during entry.

If anybody has any thoughts on this or a possible solution please let me
know.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

--

Evan Seckler

Library IT Coordinator

Poplar Bluff Municipal Library

318 North Main Street | Poplar Bluff, MO 63901

e: computerservices at poplarbluff.org

t: (573) 686 - 8639 | d: (573) 203 - 4099

Website <https://poplarbluff.org/> | Events
<https://poplarbluff.org/calendar> | Annual Report
<https://poplarbluff.org/annualreport.html> | Digital Library
<http://poplarbluff.org/downloads.html> | Wireless Printing
<https://www.poplarbluff.org/usingthelibrary.html#mobile>

Search the catalog

Poplar Bluff Municipal Library District with its community partners
provides and promotes equal access to reading, information, cultural and
intellectual resources.