[Evergreen-circ] Printing barcodes on recipts from Webby.

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Fri May 14 15:23:07 EDT 2021

Hi Evan,

We have had success printing scannable barcodes in receipts generated by
the web client on workstations with Hatch installed.

This is an example of code for the print template that prints a scannable
barcode:

';font-size:200%">*{{patron.card.barcode}}* </div>

Free 3 of 9 Extended is the name of the installed font. Here is a link to
the free font:

https://www.1001fonts.com/free-3-of-9-font.html

Hope this is helpful!

Michele
--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org