[Evergreen-dev] Feedback Fest Results

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Aug 25 14:11:20 EDT 2020

Thank you to everyone who participated in testing and contributing to last
week's Feedback Fest! Special thanks to everyone who set up test servers
with patches applied to allow testers to poke at them: Jason Boyer,
Christopher Burton, Galen Charlton, Blake Graham-Henderson, Jane Sandberg,
and Chris Sharp

The full list of testers and code submitters is listed here (if I've left
anyone off, please let me know!):
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:feedback_fest_2020-08

Although Feedback Fest is over, most of the test servers are still up and
running with patches on them that still need testing, so please take a look
if you can this week. The more things that can get tested, the more fixes
will have a chance to make it into Evergreen 3.6! Check column E for the
ones in red that say "Ready for Testing":
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11MjEa8V8d7NYxVM3s1Ra1IOdbhZPFExoWiWDOAKEXoE/edit#gid=0

Our next big push for testing will be September 21-25 for Bug Squashing
Week.

Thanks everyone!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.