[Evergreen-dev] Hack-A-Way

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Oct 19 20:38:32 EDT 2020

The first online Hack-A-Way starts in one week!  In past years we have had
signups in order to plan logistics and let attendees begin
discussing things they might want to work on together.  The logistics part
is handled by the hosting platform but the WIKI signup page is back for
another year:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=hackaway:meetings:2020hackawaysignup

Adding your name (and if you don't have access and want to just email me)
is entirely voluntary.  If you've signed up for a ticket through Hopin.to
that is all you need to attend.  However, if you want to let others know
you are attending add your name to the list.  Also, feel free to add to the
topics discussion list.  Events that are interest to everyone we can
schedule in advance so that everyone knows when they are happening.  If
something is of more niche interest - maybe a specific bug or project this
is still a good way to see if you can find others also interested in it.

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)