[Evergreen-dev] Hack-A-Way, three days to go

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Oct 22 20:54:27 EDT 2020

We are just a few days away from the Hack-A-Way at this point and I look
forward to seeing everyone there!  If you haven't signed up yet there are
still free tickets at ... https://hopin.to/events/evergreen-hack-a-way-2020

People will be able to form break out sessions at will but there are a few
things already scheduled for easier discoverability.  There will be a
handful of drop ins on Monday for new devs and community members.  Also,
the new Release Manager selection will be at 2 PM Eastern.

Quick tutorial videos for registering, an overview of Hopin and how to
create sessions can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsktT5b82paWuDT3EhxfdpUiXVaKV51DQ

The event is entirely online but is still governed by the community code of
conduct to be found here:  https://evergreen-ils.org/code-of-conduct/

Our photography policy doesn't apply as we don't have lanyards to wear but
please be respectful of other people's privacy.  Everyone can turn their
cameras and mics off to observe but if you participate, some sessions will
be recorded.

There will be four responders to address issues if there is a concern about
a code of conduct violation :

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Lynn Floyd lfloyd1 at library.in.gov
Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Ruth Frasur rfrasur at library.in.gov

And it wouldn't be a Hack-A-Way if there wasn't an opportunity for Thai so
Tuesday night grab the take out of your choice and join us for the Virtual
Thai Dinner.  We really will be eating but the shared table will be
virtual.

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative