[Evergreen-dev] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Python binding for OpenSRF and Evergreen

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Oct 26 11:46:31 EDT 2020

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 11:18 AM Bill Erickson <berickxx at gmail.com> wrote:
> I volunteer to extract the Python code, install bits, and docs and to
migrate the code
> to the new repository with summary documentation.
>
> Any concerns or objections?

+1

> I'll need assistance with creating / naming the new repo.

I can do that. Pending feedback, I could specifically:

[1] Create a new empty repo named opensrf-python
[2] Create a working opensrf-python repo
[3] Set up the committers for the new repo to be the same as the primary
opensrf repo.

I'm figuring that for now, opensrf-python should just use the same
Launchpad instance as OpenSRF core.

Regards,

Galen
--