[Evergreen-dev] Ship Evergreen with a prebuilt manual?

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Sep 8 12:59:20 EDT 2020

Galen,

I was thinking along those same lines: give our users (library staff)
documentation references for each staff UI - making it eas(ier) for
folks to resolve questions they may have about the Evergreen staff
client. I think this would be a boon to the Evergreen project as a whole
and might* make users morph into DIG members!

This statement couldn't be more true: "Any project is only as good as
it's documentation."

I believe you mentioned that Koha does this? Where there is a
"consortium" level document for any given interface, and it can be
overridden all the way down the org tree?

So - I am for* the general idea. Exactly how* might require everyone's
input.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Can consume data in any format