[Evergreen-dev] Next week is Bug Squashing Week!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Sep 15 18:21:09 EDT 2020

Hi everybody!

Next week is the final scheduled Bug Squashing Week of 2020, running from
September 21-25. (Of course, bug squashing is always welcome at any time!)

General info about Bug Squashing Tasks:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

Several community members have volunteered to create test servers so that
we can get a lot of community testing/feedback on the Evergreen 3.6 release
candidate as well as more bug fixes that are ready for testing. I'll send
out the list of test servers on Monday morning so that everyone can dive
in.

Even if you only have a few hours you can dedicate to testing during the
week, every bit of effort helps to produce a stronger product!

Cheers!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.