[Evergreen-dev] Hack-A-Way 2020 registration is now open

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Sep 21 09:05:52 EDT 2020

Quick reminder to everyone that the Evergreen Hack-A-Way is still open for
registration.  Registration will be open up until the event but I don't
recommend anyone wait to grab a ticket.  Starting next week the event will
be promoted more broadly on social media and other avenues and there are
limited tickets.  Currently, about a quarter of the tickets have been
claimed.  I don't expect to run out of tickets but in the interest of
playing it safe anyone who intends to attend should go ahead and get their
free ticket here:

https://hopin.to/events/evergreen-hack-a-way-2020