[Evergreen-dev] Call for Nominations: The Evergreen Project Board 2021 Election

Jeanette Lundgren jlundgren at cwmars.org
Mon Feb 8 18:17:26 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

The Evergreen Project Board is kicking off our nomination process!

This year, we have two (2) open board seats to fill, both for three (3)
year terms.

Nominations may be made by any individual who has contributed to Evergreen
or is employed by an institution that runs Evergreen. The deadline for
nominations is Friday, February 26, 2021.

You may nominate yourself or another person by filling out this form:

https://forms.gle/qrxqhEHoLReHuEh39

Nominees will be announced and voter registration will begin the week of March
15th.

Voting will begin on March 29th and end on April 9th.

Election results will be announced the week of April 12th.

Information about the Board and its function in the community can be found

here: https://evergreen-ils.org/governance/.

Questions about serving on the Board, or the nomination or election process
should be sent to elections at evergreen-ils.org.

Thank you,

Jeanette Lundgren, on behalf of The Evergreen Project

--

Jeanette Lundgren | CW MARS

Executive Director

jlundgren at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x 120 <(508)%20755-3323>