[Evergreen-dev] Any issues with websocketd 0.4.1

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Wed Sep 14 12:10:20 EDT 2022

Hello, I noticed the Debian Bullseye 11.5 has a package for websocketd
0.4.1 (released Jan 24, 2021) while the Opensrf instructions show
instructions for downloading version 3.0.0 (released Dec 13, 2017) and
installing it from source.

https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/websocketd
https://github.com/joewalnes/websocketd/releases

Does anyone have any experience with running the 0.4.1 version before I
give it a try?  The web site for websocketd still refers to 3.0 as the
current version.

Thanks
Josh

[image: Company logo]
*Josh Stompro*
IT Director
stomproj at gsuite.larl.org | 218-233-3757 ext. 139 | 218-790-2110
*Lake Agassiz Regional Library *
118 5th ST S
Moorhead MN 56560
www.larl.org
*Our mission is to enrich lives and strengthen communities.*