[Evergreen-dev] Any issues with websocketd 0.4.1

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Wed Sep 14 12:24:26 EDT 2022

Hi Josh, I suspect it will work fine since what it does is so basic (especially if you terminate SSL with nginx or some other upstream proxy), you'll just have to adjust the path used when starting it.
As for the website, the history for websocketd looks ... interesting. Apparently Joe W stepped back from it ages ago and I think the non-github site was owned/managed by him personally, so it may not be get updates anymore.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator