[Evergreen-dev] 3.10.4 & 3.11.2 Releases

Blake Graham-Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Thu Dec 14 09:39:38 EST 2023

Jason,

Sorry, that email sent prematurely.

I figured that the tarball wasn't the problem with the concerto set.
Plus the enhanced concerto set loaded just fine. Outside of that, the
tarball installed on my test machine all the way through. I logged into
the staff client. Performed some searches, etc.

My branch is:

collab/blake/tags/rel_3_11_2

https://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/collab/blake/tags/rel_3_11_2

-Blake-