[Evergreen-dev] 3.10.4 & 3.11.2 Releases

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Thu Dec 14 10:56:12 EST 2023

Hi, again.

The downloads page has been updated for 3.10.4.

The git branches have been updated (typos in commit message aside).

I'm going to deactivate the current milestones in Launchpad and create
new ones. I won't have time to do the bug wrangling until tonight or
tomorrow. (This is a part of releases that didn't come up in yesterday's
discussion.) If someone else with access to the bugmaster account wants
to do that, feel free.

I'll working a joint announcement for 3.11.2 and 3.10.4 later today.

Cheers,
Jason