[Evergreen-dev] 3.10.4 & 3.11.2 Releases

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Thu Dec 14 12:56:07 EST 2023

Ah, what combination was broken wasn't entirely clear. I'll check on rel_3_10 and pg 10 because I believe it's supported there so it needs to work.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator

> On Dec 14, 2023, at 12:42 PM, Blake Graham-Henderson <blake at mobiusconsortium.org> wrote:
>
> Jason,
>
> Thanks for taking a look! A couple of clarifications:
>
> - It's rel_3_11
> - My test machine used PG 10:
>
> make -f Open-ILS/src/extras/Makefile.install postgres-server-ubuntu-focal-10
>
> Could be something going on in my environment. If you've tested it and it's working for you then I'm sure I've got something amiss over here.
> -Blake-
> Conducting Magic
> Will consume any data format
> MOBIUS
>
> On 12/14/2023 11:32 AM, Jason Boyer wrote:
>> Galen and I have done a little research on this and it looks like the rel_3_10 branch can't be used to setup a new database on Postgres 15. Just going back to pg 14 a new db + concerto works just fine. Since no one is expected to install a fresh 3.10 system on pg15 this is fine.
>>
>> Jason
>>
>> --
>> Jason Boyer
>> Senior System Administrator
>> Equinox Open Library Initiative
>> JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org <mailto:JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org>
>> +1 (877) Open-ILS (673-6457)
>> https://equinoxOLI.org/ <https://equinoxoli.org/>
>>
>>> On Dec 14, 2023, at 9:37 AM, Blake Graham-Henderson via Evergreen-dev <evergreen-dev at list.evergreen-ils.org> <mailto:evergreen-dev at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Jason,
>>>
>>> I created the tarball, tested it, and uploaded it to the site. I also updated the downloads page. Maybe that was a bit hasty. I'll revert that if needs be. One thing that was concerning was the installation of the concerto set threw this error:
>>>
>>>  psql:assets_concerto.sql:58: ERROR:  update or delete on table "record_entry" violates foreign key constraint "browse_entry_def_map_source_fkey" on table "browse_entry_def_map"
>>>
>>> -Blake-
>>> Conducting Magic
>>> Will consume any data format
>>> MOBIUS