[Evergreen-dev] OpenSRF / Redis / Rust

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Thu Jun 1 16:16:44 EDT 2023

On Thu, Jun 1, 2023 at 4:09 PM Jeff Davis via Evergreen-dev <
evergreen-dev at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:
> Whichever language the community chooses, I am excited about the Redis
>  development! I'm glad Bill has been pushing this forward.

I would like to echo this sentiment. I think the Redis work has the
potential to be an infrastructure change that is directly and immediately
apparent to users via greater speed and responsiveness in the interfaces,
and in the short term I'm in favor of whatever gets RediSRF moving along
the fastest.

Regards,

Galen
--