[Evergreen-dev] NewDevs Meeting Tomorrow (Wednesday)

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jun 20 11:04:13 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow (Wednesday, June 21 at 3pm Eastern) we'll be looking at a couple
of related Holds Pull List bugs - more info and meeting link here:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=newdevs:meetings:agenda-2023-06

Speaking for the New Devs group, we would love it if some of you that are
more experienced Angular developers could join us for this session to
contribute your expertise!

Thanks all,
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.