[Evergreen-dev] Proposal: March releases

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Wed Mar 15 17:01:17 EDT 2023

Hi Jason,

Thanks! I'm not sure about the long term, but it doesn't hurt to use the
spreadsheet for this round, so I've made some updates to it.

I'll dig into the current process for updating translations and do a
write-up.

Regards,

Galen

On Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 10:01 AM Jason Stephenson via Evergreen-dev <
evergreen-dev at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

> Galen, et al.
>
> I can build and/or test a tarball. (Did we ever get the instructions
> fully updated? I might need a refresher on what do with translations.)
>
> Also, are we giving up on Dan Wells' old spreadsheet?
>

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gZayHfF7qK0zwLMEAXt-PbKBMiAM_F6EZguqzIYceBY/edit?usp=share_link
>
> Cheers,
> Jason

Galen Charlton