[Evergreen-dev] Proposal: March releases

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Wed Mar 15 18:58:15 EDT 2023

I meant to reply to this earlier in the day, but I do believe the "2.8" release page is relatively current, barring any discussion about who's bazaar repo should be used (Is Dan Scott's the most up-to-date? Still being updated... somehow? Who knows! I don't believe it's been sufficiently explored. :-/ ) The new Angular client information is all there though. (Which is *another* thing that needs attention since it was started with Dan Wells' direct email, rather than a project email, and ownership can't be transferred. :( )

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator