[Evergreen-dev] Git Repositories to Drop?

Jeff Davis jeff.davis at bc.libraries.coop
Thu May 4 15:45:18 EDT 2023

contrib/overdrive-eg-opac.git is obsolete (it was superseded by native Overdrive integration) and can be removed.

Is there some way we can archive the old repositories instead of simply deleting them, so that they still exist somewhere but don't add clutter? As Jane says, it would be good to retain a record of some of these projects.