[Evergreen-dev] Maintenance on POEditor translation project

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Tue May 30 10:18:31 EDT 2023

Hi,

As a heads-up, Dan Wells has kindly transferred the POEditor project to me.
I have made the following changes:

- I've transferred it to a new Evergreen ILS organization on POEditor
- I submitted a request to have our POEditor project be marked as belonging
to an open source project. That request was approved; the status means that
we can translate an unlimited number of strings for free.
- I've invited Blake Graham-Henderson to be both an admin for the
translation project and a manager for the organization per his new role as
i18n wrangler.
- I've set up the TEP project treasurer address as a manager of the
organization with billing access. (To be clear, the org is on the free plan
and there is nothing to bill, but this step gives us an additional way to
maintain continuity).

At this time, I would like to request that at least one other person who is
not affiliated with Equinox or MOBIUS to volunteer as an org manager.
Expected duties are nil; at present it's for the sake of having a fallback.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton