[Evergreen-dev] 3.12-beta building

Blake Graham-Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Thu Nov 16 11:01:58 EST 2023

All,

I've re-imported, correcting the typo, but it seems that the second
import didn't detect any new terms, and therefore the corrected tag
didn't apply.

On a side note, it seems that POEditor's website is a bit cantankerous
when it comes to checking and unchecking the tags in the filter dropdown:

I can't uncheck that. Works great in Chrome, not so much in Firefox.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Will consume any data format
MOBIUS