[Evergreen-dev] 3.12-beta building

Linda Jansová linda.jansova at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 12:19:33 EST 2023

Dear Blake,

Thank you very much for working on the imports!

I have just checked and in my case (in Firefox) I could select or
unselect POEditor tags in the dropdown when holding ctrl and clicking
the left mouse button. This way the unselection worked only when
checking or unchecking purely the box, not the tag (I mean not the
string like rel_12_beta).

On the other hand, when I clicked on the string, I could either check or
uncheck the box without simultaneously holding the ctrl key.

Perhaps a bit of fiddling with using or not using the ctrl key along
with the left mouse button will also work for you.

Overall, the checkboxes seem to work much like a non-checkbox
multiselect dropdown which, of course, may be rather confusing from a
user point of view...

I have also tried Chrome and - just like you - have found out that no
ctrl key is necessary :-).

Linda