[Evergreen-dev] [Evergreen-general] Untranslated column headers in the staff client - how to proceed?

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Thu Feb 22 09:06:12 EST 2024

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 1:24 AM Linda Jansová via Evergreen-dev <
evergreen-dev at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:
> In our installations we use both English and Czech, so I suppose the
replacement for
> the single-language site wouldn't be the right option for us as these
would
> actually count as two languages rather than one (?).

Yes, in your case you'd want to use the entity version of fm_IDL.xml as is
and bring over the en-US DTD in addition to the cs-CZ one. (And actually,
the en-US DTD should be put in place anyway as a fallback for cases where
the browser isn't detecting or passing along the desired locale for
whatever reason).

Please don't hesitate to ask if you run into any problems getting this set
up on your installation.

Regards,

Galen
--