[Evergreen-dev] [Evergreen-general] Untranslated column headers in the staff client - how to proceed?

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Thu Feb 22 09:46:08 EST 2024

Hi,

All of this said, upon more examination, it does look like that there may
also be a bug or two with how the Angular app build is attempting to
specify that the IDL should be fetched in a non-default locale. I'll
continue to look at this.

One way to check to see if your Evergreen server has the translated IDL set
up correctly is to try this URL:

https://EVERGREEN/IDL2js?au&locale=cs-CZ

If you see Czech labels, that means that the installation of the entityized
fm_IDL.xml and the relevant DTD files is working.

Regards,

Galen

--
<http://evergreen-ils.org>