[Evergreen-documentation] Help with table formatting

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxoli.org
Thu Sep 15 09:45:49 EDT 2022

Hi DIGgers,

My colleague Erica Rohlfs wrote some great documentation on Global Flags
(yay!), which I converted to asciidoc & added to the docs here:

https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/admin/global_flags.html

The trouble is that the table is too wide, and in Chrome (but not Firefox)
the right-hand Table of Contents navigation acts like a modal - allllll the
way down the page, apparently - thus effectively blocking the hyperlinks in
the rightmost "Other Information" column.

I've poked at asciidoctor docs (and Galen noted that there's a known bug
related to stylesheets
<https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor/issues/3833> about this) but
I'm wondering if anyone with more experience with tables can recommend the
best / easiest approach here before I start fiddling with display widths &
static column widths, etc.

Thanks,
Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development