[Evergreen-documentation] Help with table formatting

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Sep 15 10:52:40 EDT 2022

I haven't worked with asciidoc, but I think the problem could be fixed in
the CSS for the whole site at once. Currently in
https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/_/css/site.css the .toc-menu has
"position:sticky" which I believe is what is causing the contents box to
stay in that spot floating over everything else. IMO, the contents box
doesn't need to be sticky, having it stay at the top of the page would be
fine.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 9:46 AM Andrea Buntz Neiman via
Evergreen-documentation <evergreen-documentation at list.evergreen-ils.org>