[Evergreen-documentation] Help with table formatting

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Thu Sep 15 11:17:11 EDT 2022

All,

Our presentation layer is derived from the antora UI:

https://gitlab.com/antora/antora-ui-default

Our implementation of it:

https://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/eg-antora.git;a=summary

We're behind them by quite a bit. But we're also using an older version
of Antora (2.3) and the community has released 3.1. So, there is some
work to be done to rebase our Evergreen look and feel over the default.
And upgrade to 3.1.

Barring doing that, we could* change the CSS to widen out the page to
accommodate for wider content. However, I'm not certain how much of that
could break mobile but we can give it a whirl! Though, upgrading to the
latest version of everything might be time better spent?

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Can consume data in any format
MOBIUS