[Evergreen-documentation] Help with table formatting

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Sep 16 11:53:57 EDT 2022

Andrea,

I'd like to take a crack at it. If anyone else would like to do the
same, feel free. I estimate 2-5 hours of work. It involves pulling the
latest version of the UI and merging our changes onto it. There will be
much fiddling as I would expect our changes to no merge cleanly given
all of the new features and whatnot. This development work can be done
separately from the production docs machine. It should be done on a
personal development machine.

My timeline is realistically 1-2 months away as we are dealing with some
time-sensitive and time-intensive projects/migrations right now.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Can consume data in any format
MOBIUS