[Evergreen-documentation] Today's DIG Meeting

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Thu Nov 2 13:12:42 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,

We are scheduled to have a DIG meeting in a little under an hour, for which
I never got a reminder email out. I also am catching up after doing a ton
of training and then being sick, so I haven't had a chance to review and
take notes on last month's meeting.

Since the agenda is not super-involved today (
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20231102-agenda),
I'm wondering if we could take the example of another committee meeting I
had this week and just do updates here on this email? If y'all do have
things we need to discuss in person, though, we can do the Zoom.

At our December meeting (Dec. 7), we can spend part of the time discussing
the projects we decided to push to 2024 and then have our annual DIG winter
social.

Sorry, and thanks,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
MOBIUS
2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
Columbia, MO  65201
debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>
573-234-4914
https://mobiusconsortium.org <http://mobiusconsortium.org>
MOSS Help Desk: help at mobiusconsortium.org / 877-312-3517
Pronouns: She/Her or She/They (see https://pronouns.org/ to learn more)
Input | Maximizer | Intellection | Relator | Adaptability