[Evergreen-documentation] Today's DIG Meeting

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Thu Nov 2 13:22:34 EDT 2023

Hi Debbie,

That works for me.

On the UI Interest Group call last week keyboard shortcuts came up and how many people don’t know Evergreen has them or don’t know where to find them (and how they vary depending on angular/angualrjs/dojo).

Here's what I could find in our docs currently:
https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/docs/latest/admin/web-client-browser-best-practices.html#_tab_buttons_and_keyboard_shortcuts

In December could we talk about what needs to be added, does anyone have more up to date docs (we might by December), and whether keyboard shortcuts in Evergreen belong in the above section or should go somewhere else in the doc (since there are now Evergreen specific shortcuts)?

Thanks,

Jennifer

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)