[Evergreen-documentation] Credits for Reports Docs?

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxoli.org
Fri Sep 22 10:08:35 EDT 2023

Hi Blake -

Yes, this is true - we made an intentional decision not to do so here,
because it was already a complex pile of stuff to edit and commit, and I
made a plea for my own time & sanity :)

However, follow up commits are welcome!

The docs Equinox is writing for the Angular Reports interface will have the
new images broken out into subdirectories.

ABN

On Fri, Sep 22, 2023, 9:18 AM Blake Graham-Henderson via
Evergreen-documentation <evergreen-documentation at list.evergreen-ils.org>