[Evergreen-documentation] Credits for Reports Docs?

Blake Graham-Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Sep 22 17:30:16 EDT 2023

All,

I had some time this afternoon. I rearranged the images, and found a
bunch of images that weren't being used anymore so I deleted those while
I was at it. It's nice and clean now. I attempted (for the first time)
to push my changes directly onto Evergreen main, but I got permission
denied :). I thought I had permissions to make changes to the main
repository within the docs folder but this is the first time I tested
that theory :)

So I pushed my changes to the working repo:

https://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/user/blake/reports_docs_image_rearrange

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Will consume any data format