[Evergreen-documentation] Documentation Interest Group (DIG) Meeting this Thursday, May 2! (Also a request)

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Apr 30 11:37:42 EDT 2024

Hi all,

DIG is meeting on Thursday, May 2, at 11 a.m. PDT / 12 p.m. MDT / 1 p.m.
CDT / 2 p.m. EDT on Zoom.

This meeting is specifically for discussing documentation needs for the
upcoming 3.13 release!

Here is the agenda:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20240501-agenda

If you have anything else to add, feel free to do so directly, or let me
know. Please include your name in parentheses to any agenda items you add.

You can find minutes from our previous meetings (except the many I haven't
gotten to yet) at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings

All that said, when we talked about the meeting at the Hackfest last week,
I should have looked at my personal calendar, which would have reminded me
that I have an appointment at noon (CT) that will probably last until at
least 2 (CT), so I will miss the meeting.

Would a DIG regular with access to the community Zoom be willing to start
and record the meeting, please and thank you? You all can handle going
through the 3.13 release notes, adding to the docs wiki, etc. just fine
without me, but I'm sorry I have to bail, anyway!

Best,
Debbie
DIG Facilitator

Debbie Luchenbill
Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
MOBIUS
2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
Columbia, MO  65201
debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>
573-234-4914
https://mobiusconsortium.org <http://mobiusconsortium.org>
MOSS Help Desk: help at mobiusconsortium.org / 877-312-3517
Pronouns: She/Her or She/They (see https://pronouns.org/ to learn more)
Input | Maximizer | Intellection | Relator | Adaptability