[Evergreen-documentation] [External] [Late] Reminder: Documentation Interest Group (DIG) Meeting Today!

Blake Graham-Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Thu Mar 7 14:48:58 EST 2024

Spencer,

Looks awesome! A whole new module! I think I heard you say that the
images weren't working. That's probably due to a missing folder. Under
"assets" - you need a folder called "images". Look at some examples from
the other modules.

It's also good practice to make another subfolder under "images" with a
name that matches the document for which the images belong. Like:

assets/images/basket

^^ would contain the image files that are referenced in basket.adoc.

Also: you have a stray .DS_Store folder (created by OSX), that shouldn't
be included in the git commit.

And a big thank you for all the time and effort!

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Will consume any data format
MOBIUS