[Evergreen-documentation] [External] [Late] Reminder: Documentation Interest Group (DIG) Meeting Today!

Pennington, Spencer spennington at una.edu
Thu Mar 7 15:05:50 EST 2024

Thanks! I think I get it now - should be easy to fix.

I'll submit another pull request in the next few days with the following changes:

-add images folder
-organize images by page
-update image refs in the adocs
-delete the ds store file (somehow I missed this one from the 14 others I deleted from the commit!)

Like you mentioned - I just looked at other modules to put this one together, so there could also be errors in the _attributes and nav files - but I did double-check those, so I hope they're good...

Best,
Spencer

Spencer Pennington
University of North Alabama