[Evergreen-general] List of funds, invoices and copies

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Tue Nov 10 14:07:16 EST 2020

Hi all,

I am solving the following issue:

I need to list the funds, the invoices that were paid from the individual
funds and the attached copies. I have created a report template that (I
thought) should address the issue. I have used  following fields  from the
"Invoice" source:

Invoice -> Invoice Items (inner) -> Fund (inner) - Name
Invoice -> Invoice Entries (inner) -> Invoice (inner) - Vendor Invoice ID
Invoice -> Invoice Entries (inner) -> Invoice (inner) - Invoice Date
Invoice -> Invoice Entries (inner) -> PO Line Item (inner) -> Evergreen Bib
ID (inner) -> Simple Record Extracts (inner) - Title Proper (normalized)
Invoice -> Invoice Entries (inner) -> PO Line Item (inner) -> Evergreen Bib
ID (inner) -> Call Numbers (inner) -> Copies (inner) - Barcode

(I don't need to use any filter as there is only one library in the
Evergreen consortium using the Acquisition module)

However, something must have been wrong because fewer invoices and copies
were displayed in the report output than I would have expected. I am also
sure that some funds weren't listed in the report output.

Could  anyone give me a hint how to correctly list funds, invoices and
attached received copies with the current barcode?

Thanks for any idea
Eva

Eva Cerniňáková

vedoucí Knihovny Jabok

Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická

+420 211 222 409 <+420+211+222+413>

cernin at jabok.cz <propagace at jabok.cz>

knihovna.jabok.cz <https://www.jabok.cz>

Salmovská 8, Praha 2, 120 00

[image: facebook] <https://www.instagram.com/vosjabok/?hl=cs>   [image:
instagram] <https://www.facebook.com/vosjabok/>
Knihovna Jabok je nyní uzavřena, ale přesto funguje!
<https://knihovna.jabok.cz/cs/sluzby-knihovny-behem-uzavreni-kvuli-opatrenim-proti-sireni-covid-19>