[Evergreen-general] OPAC Request a Library Card Form

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Oct 9 11:21:07 EDT 2020

I like that, Jen - how do you manage the uploaded files? Do you keep them
permanently, or for a set amount of time, or do they get destroyed once
they are verified?

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.